WITH YOU
One night I dreamed about you
Having a life with you,
My days with you,
My nights with you…..
A dream of you,
To watch sun rise with you,
To feel the sun set with you,
To walk in the rain,
Holding your hands…
To look myself in your eyes,
Sitting on sands….
One night I dream of you,
A life with you,
To fight with you,
To smile with you,
And even cry with you,
To feel the cold wind with you,
To feel the warmth of sun with you,
All I want is to be with you….
To walk with you,
Under the shades of clouds,
To walk with you,
Holding your hand….
That night I dreamed of you,
To spend my whole life with you…
To share a cup of coffee,
When sun is setting down…
To share a cone ice-cream,
When moon is on top….
To hear the birds singing in morning,
To hear the blowing wind in evening…
All I dreamed is about you,
To have a life with you…
Ankit sharma
art work is borrowed by internet...

0 comments:
Post a Comment