You and me…
i don’t know why it happened,
i just don’t know why its happening...
but only knows it has happened,
and only knows it has happened...

never wish to be away from you,
never wish to leave you,
they forced us to be separate and make us cry
we protested against them and try and try…
look I am here , you are there
and we are away,
who makes us separate , again on their way.
From the first day we were together,
We laugh , cry and even breath together…
But look we are so apart,
That cant even stand togather…
The dreams of our together are gone,
And the journey of our live has , again carried on…
Every time I look at you,
Our separation makes me cry.
Please tell me, does our separation really matters you…
I am the only one…
No one can replace me……

ANKIT SHARMA


the art work is borrowed by internet....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top